Epic Places & Spaces to Visit During Babes Ride Out East Coast 6
We are all looking forward to getting back on our bikes and enjoying routes that takes us through small towns, sweeping mountain roads, and beyond right about now. We figured this is a good time to start daydreaming of those places you’ve been missing the most during Babes Ride Out East & start putting together your day route based on a few suggestions. There are tons of destinations, towns worth checking out, and short routes ranging 16 miles to 90+ from the campsite. Start planning and check out these incredible destinations, towns, and short routes that offer the most beautiful sites!
**Please note: all route suggestions are self guided. There are not arranged group rides due to safety. If you want to link up with others who have similar skill sets, tank sizes, ideas of fun, please connect on the Facebook page dedicated to the event by clicking HERE. Riders ride at their own risk**
1. Bethel Woods: Site of Woodstock ’69 - Museum, Historical site (15 miles)
2. Kaaterskill Falls, NY - Waterfall, short hike (88 miles)
3. Raymondskill Falls, PA - Waterfall, short hike (32 miles)
4. Opus 40 - Environmental Sculpture (85 miles)
5. Storm King - Outdoor Sculpture Center (74 miles)
6. High Point State Park (40 miles)
7. 6 West - Biker bar & restaurant (23 miles)
8. Pratt’s Rock - Landmark (90 miles) and you can swim here!
1. Woodstock, New York (76 miles)
2. Roscoe, New York: Roscoe diner (31 miles)
3. Windham, New York (89 miles)
4. Hunter, New York (87 miles)
5. Phoenicia, New York: Phoenicia Diner (69 miles)
6. Milford, Pennsylvania (31 miles)
7. Tannersville, NY (84 miles)
8. Bethel, New York (16 miles)
1. “Hawks Nest,” famed scenic highway for motorcyclists along the ridge of the Delaware River. If you hit this with no other cars around, you’ve found the golden moment to lean and take those turns.
2. 23A, Glides through Kaaterskill State Forest along Schoharie Creek. Twists and turns that you dream of, including Kaaterskill Falls.
3. Big Indian-Oliverea, carving along the Esopus and West Branch Neversink River.
4. Old Mine Road, Historic highway in New Jersey along the Eastern bank of the Delaware River
5. Route 209, Scenic drive in Pennsylvania along the Western bank of the Delaware River