We are so ready to kick off our return to Borrego! Below you’ll find everything you need to know, if its not listed below, simply go with the flow and have fun.
Please note: As stated on the event's FAQ, ticket page, and Babes Ride Out website:
There are no refunds under any circumstance. Each buyer clicked a box understanding & agreeing to this upon purchase. As noted on the ticket page, all transfer abilities have ended at November 1st at 12PM pacific (no exceptions whatsoever). At this time, we are on site building out and setting up the event & not able to answer emails, DMS, calls, etc. Thank you for agreeing to and being understanding of the events rules and regulations. We really appreciate it more than you know <3
- Always check your route and weather day of for closures or delays. We've just been alerted there is road work on the 78 and its down to 1 lane causing delays. Please check CalTrans and see if / where this would affect those coming from the south.
- Borrego Valley Inn and Palm Canyon guests will all check in at Palm Canyon. Check in time is 3:00PM for hotel and airstreams and 12:00PM for motorycles only tent sites. You will pull up to the outdoor tents at Palm Canyon to sign in, get your room key / site #. The allotted wristbands per ticket type will ONLY be given to those who are with you at the time of check in, and sign our waiver (yew!).
- If another person in your party is arriving later, you will need to meet them off site and escort them in to be banded & to sign waiver. You will not be allowed to park and wait on property, there is no room for waiting and we cannot block the driveways. Please relay this to ALL coming to join you.
- No extra bands will be given out as we are at max capacity.
- There is no additional parking or trailer parking whatsoever, we are 100% out of room. You'd have to problem solve that issue on your own if looking for more parking. Hotels get (1) normal size parking spot per room.
- Reminder that motorcycle tent accomodations are for just that, motos only. No other vehicle type is allowed in this area and this accomodation type does not have access to any additional parking on site for any other type of vehicle/trailer/ etc.
- Early arrivals or late departure are not permitted. Check-out time for all accommodations is 11:00AM sharp on Sunday.
- These properties are managed by men and women, please be respectful of everyone on site to make this event a possibility :)
Check in Address for All Guests:
Palm Canyon Hotel & RV Resort
221 Palm Canyon Dr
Borrego Springs, CA 92004
After Borrego Valley Inn guests receive their room keys @ Palm Canyon they can head to their hotel located just down the road at:
Borrego Valley Inn
405 Palm Canyon Dr
Borrego Springs, CA 92004
Fun Fact! We have a shuttle service for those staying at Borrego Valley Inn to come to Palm Canyon for the fun stuff. Please ask the front desk about shuttle times.
Quiet Hours for all properties: 10PM-9AM (entire park including ranch area, generators, and pool areas)
No fires whatsoever (no wood, no propane, no charcoal)
No glass in any of the pool areas
- No outside alchol allowed into the lobby or saloon
A Gentle Reminder of the FAQ for Babes Return to Borrego
Do I need a ticket in addition to my accommodation? Nope, this is a no-frills riding weekend so there are no tickets to this event this year. Each accommodation will have wristbands and bike bands so we know who is staying at the resorts / are allowed to park on the property + use pool. These bands are based on accommodation capacity, for example a room that has a 2-person max occupancy gets 2 wrist & 2 bike bands, a camping spot that allows 6 people gets six bands and so on. Each accommodation above has its room max clearly listed.
The rooms & camping sold out! Can I still come and enjoy the riding in the area? We are at max capacity for the resort so while we'd love to have you, we can't accommodate you coming on to the property. Only those with wristbands and bike bands will be allowed to be on property to ensure our guests have their spots. If the resort catches an un-banded bike or vehicle parked on the property or in fire lanes etc., the vehicle will be towed at owners expense ($265 yikes!). If you've missed out, we hope to see you next year!
Can I get a refund? No, not under any circumstance can we refund your purchase.
Can I transfer my room / camping spot to another rider? All transfers ended at Nov 1st 12PM pacific. No exceptions.
I have never been, what's it like? Will I have fun? We want to be 100% transparent as we have new riders join us every year (which is awesome). Here is the nitty gritty: This is a true riding event. If you do not like riding motorcycles you will NOT have a good time. This isn't a shopping event, or a drink all day type of thing, there are no tour guides, no pre-arranged group rides, no one to help with special needs etc. If you can navigate a google map, come prepared for the weather, have your bike dialed, able to problem solve, love to rough it a bit or not if you booked a room, this event is right up your alley. If you are the type that needs to "speak to the manager" then it's suggested to find another event that is better suited to your comforts & expectations (no shame).
Do I get a specific camping spot assigned to me prior to the weekend? When you arrive, you will check in with the front office to get your spot # based on what you paid for. No pre-arranged spots or special requests can be accommodated.
What is up with food, water, gas? Big Horn Burgers & Shakes is on the property as well as a fully stocked saloon + a camp store for those must haves! The town has many restaurants and a few gas stations for easy fueling.
I want to shoot, take video, do a social media takeover for this event for a brand, magazine, online editorial, etc. Do I need permission? We’d love to hear more! Babes Ride Out is a private event and we do the best we can not to distract our guests so they can have the best time possible. If you want to shoot the event in any way for a media source, a brand, or other non-personal use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission as no commercial photography or video of any kind is allowed unless approved by BRO. Images for your own use are 100% awesome and appreciated! No need to ask if it’s for yourself and/or personal social media, we only ask that you be respectful to the other attendees :)
Can I bring my boyfriend or husband? No, this is a ladies only weekend. Please check chopcult.com for all co/ed events.
Can I bring my kids and pets? Nope, the event is not kid / pet friendly :(
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event? Must be 21+ to attend and have valid ID to drink.
What CAN'T I bring to the event? Weapons, signage, flags, banners, fireworks, pets, kids, a bad attitude, hand-outs for a brand or marketing materials of any kind.
The name on the reservation doesn't match the attendee(s). Is that okay? Or the person I am sharing a room with is arriving before me, can she get in prior to my arrival? Nope! Your room reservation must match your ID and the person who made the reservation is the only one that can check in. We cannot add more names to the reservation so you are in charge sister! Please arrive together if you are sharing your room or camping spot with other ladies OR meet off site and roll in together.
I am transgender, transitioning or consider myself non-binary, am I still welcome to come? 100% yes! “Ladies Only” is the best we have found to make it clear who this event is dedicated to. We understand that gender is fluid and trust that the moto community can make the distinction as they have over our past 9 years hosting the events.
Zero Tolerance: All Babes Ride Out events have a zero-tolerance policy for any hate speech or violence whatsoever. We have never had a problem with this at any of our events but we feel that it is important to reiterate that racism, homophobia, bigotry, aggressive behavior towards anyone and/or anything that resembles it is not welcome ever at any of our events.
Helpful Links! Just click below to get more info on: